Saturday, December 7, 2013

Despicable Me Minions

It looks like the Despicable Me minions are getting ready for the snow and ice coming our way. It is always good to check the outside of your house when a storm is approaching.

The stores are filled with people shopping for the needed toilet papers and milk that you cannot live without for the next few days.

It is funny how our focus center around the weather many times. It determines if we go out or stay inside where it is warm and dry. I for one like to stay in.

But I must go out. Work calls me and I need to make sure the trash can lids are on, the grill is cover and the sand box is covered as well.

I will stop at the store, get my snacks and be ready to sit out the storm. Maybe I will take the time to watch the minions with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment