Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Recycle Christmas

What do you recycle from Christmas? Everything on this tree was made from recycle products. Things were made from clothespins, Popsicle's sticks and construction papers. A lot of time and thought made this a special tree.

Do you ever regifted a present? I am guilty of that. If I get more than one of the same thing I will regift the other to give to someone else who would enjoy the present. I don't have the heart to tell my gifter that I already have that item.

I don't like throwing anything away. Even my Christmas cards are reused. There are some cards that are just too special to get rid of.

The thing I like to recycle the most is anything that has to do with the story of Christ. Each Christmas I am reminded that I am a recycle Christian. It is because of Christmas that this old used up person was made new again. I am ever so grateful that Jesus did not throw me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment