Thursday, December 19, 2013

Making A List

It seems like old Saint Nick is too tired from making his list. I wonder if my name would be on the naughty list  or not. I would hope not.

I have to make my list each day of things I need to get done. Without it I forget things; like paying my bills, feeding the pets or going to work.

These past few week I had to make my list of meetings, lunch dates and holiday parties. If I don't put them on a list I will put events on the same day. I can't be at two places at the same time.

I got my list for Christmas shopping, food shopping and Christmas cards sending. Among all the list I find that I forget to put time with God at the head of the lists.  How can I hope to get anything done when I don't put God first?

So today I want God on top of all my lists. With out God i will end up like old Saint Nick and be too tired for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment