Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cookies

For the past three days I have been trying to bake cookies. The first batch turned out alright. But it was made from a mix. I like homemade cookies.

The next batch of cookies was to be homemade chocolate chips. After mixing the dough I notice something was not right.

I had somehow mixed two different recipe, one brownie and the other cookies. Realizing my mistake I decided to bake the mix as chocolate chips brownies. I am still trying to chisel out the mix from the pan.

The third try ended with me putting that batch aside to go shopping with my children. I began to think it just was not meant for me to bake. But I am not a quitter. I have just finish baking about 8 dozen cookies. And I did not burn one batch. Happy baking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment