Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Life Lost

Last week I attended a funeral of a co-worker's son-in-law. I met him when I was hire to take pictures of my co-worker's daughter wedding. I could tell right away that this young man enjoyed life.

At the funeral the testimonies of friends and family showed me so much more about this young man. He was a man who did enjoy life to its fullness. He was not a fair weather friend, but a friend for life. Even through hard times, he did not turn his back on his friends. He enjoyed music, DJing and a prank or two. He was and is a very special person.

While his loves one feel the pain of his lost and their testimonies bring tears and heart aches, time will make these testimonies precious memories to cherish.

Rest in peace Bill, Your life touched many and you will be missed for a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment