Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Twins

There must be something in the water. It seems that everyone coming in to register at Babies R Us are pregnant with twins. I can not say that I know what it would be like have twins, What I can say I know what it is like to be a twin. In fact there were two sets in my family.

My older brothers were identical twins and I was part of a faternal twin. Mom would enter us in twin contests and we would win trophies for most look alike twins and least look alike twins. We were always the topic of conversations where ever we went.

There is something special about being a twin. There is a blood connection.

I have a special connection with someone else as well. Through the blood of Jesus, I have a connection with God. I cherish this just as much as I cherish being a twin in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment