Friday, January 9, 2015

I Needed Color

Driving around today everything looked so dull. There is just no bright colors. So when I got home, I went to my computer and spent time viewing the file with pictures of colorful flowers. At the botanical garden in Iowa were some of the most beautiful flowers I have seen.

When ever I get to visit a garden, it is like walking with God. I am in awe with the diversities of the many plants He has created. Some of the plants take my breath away.

If God cared so much to create these colorful flowers for our enjoyment, how much more does He cares about us? He has put so much care into our creation, that He gave all of himself completely. We are all made in different colors, sizes and nationalities.

I find that I just don't need to see the colors of flowers in my life. I need to see the beautiful colors of God's people in my life as well. I thank and praise God for all the people in my life that make it colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment