Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cats and Christmas Trees

Cats just love Christmas trees. My nephew cat could not help himself. With all the twinkling lights and the dangling decorations, how can he not resisted the temptation that lied before him.

I love Christmas trees. It bring back good memories. I look at each dangling ornaments and recall the reasons that I have them. Many are the ones my children made throughout the years.

Each year, one of my women's group has an ornament exchange and these decorate my tree along with the ones friends and family has given to me.

My cat spends each day doing his best to capture an ornament or two. I am forever chasing him from the tree. But he just can't help it. The temptation is just to great.

But soon the tree will come down, the decorations will be packed away and the cat will go back to exploring the usual places until next year when we do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment