Monday, February 23, 2015

A Time To Sleep

There is a time for everything. When it is time to sleep, our body repairs itself and renews us to face a new day. When we don not allow our self a good night sleep, we find that it is hard to function the next day.

There are many things that keeps us awake at night. Worrying about tomorrow's problems, illnesses and the excitement about a day full of surprises. It is hard to close our minds and rest in God.

I go to bed thinking about too much. I worry about things that I should be leaving at the feet of Christ. So I stay awake throughout the night and wonder why I am so tire all the time.

Tonight I am sleeping. I am not going to worry about tomorrow. I am going to wake refresh ready to face another day in the arms of my Lord. Tonight is a time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment