Thursday, February 19, 2015

Where's The Bacon?

My friend Sally needed me to come and pick her up from the garage since her car brakes were being worked on. So we decided to go to IHop and have a meal.

Thursday I usually meet my other friend Marcy to eat at IHop.
So I texts her to say I am cheating on her. She just happened to be out, so she came in to eat with us.

Marcy got her plate with two bacon and eggs. So when she reached over her plate to fixed her tea, she notice that one of her bacon was missing.

"Where's the bacon?" She asked. "Didn't I have two pieces?"

Sally looks over at her and started laughing. As I turned to look at her, I could not help but burst out laughing as well. There stuck to her scarf was the bacon.

Every once in a while we need a good laugh. Today we had it and it felt good. Thank you Marcy for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment