Friday, February 20, 2015

Sandhill Crane

They were there. I heard them. I was hearing some kind of bird that I did not recognized or had heard there at the Mariner before today. They were in a field covered over with vegetation. I could not see them. They were very noisy and I had to know what kind of birds they were.

It so happened that I was standing with two other bird lovers who know their birds just by the sounds they make. "Those are sandhill cranes," they said.

I was so upset. Here was a new bird at the Mariner and I could not get one shot of them. (Note: The picture here is from one of the vacation picture in Yellowstone of a pair of sandhill cranes.)

For several days you could hear them. Believe me I tried to catch them. Now they are gone and I have no pictures to prove they were there.

When I talk about God, I have no pictures to prove He is there. But I can hear Him in His creations, just like the sandhill cranes.

No comments:

Post a Comment