Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Heavy Load

After one of my outing, coming home, I came across this truck carrying a heavy load. I followed him awhile just to see if the tires would blow. When he made a turn, I half expected the load to shift and cause the truck to crash.

To my surprise, none of that happened. The truck made it to it's destination with any incidents. The driver knew the limit that the truck could hold.

I wonder how often, I put such a heavy load on myself? Am I able to bare the weight of my decisions in life? I like to think that I knew my limitations.

The one thing I do know, that with God I can carry more than my heavy load. With His help, I go beyond my expectation and hold much more than I could ever dream. The heavy load ceases to be a burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment