Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Teton


One of my favorite place to visit is the Great Teton. It is one of those places that take your breath away when you get to see it on a beautiful day like this one. It makes you realize what a wonderful world we live in if we just take the time to look.

I see the same wonder in my own back yard. I do not have to travel to another town, state or country to find things that takes my breath away. I just have to look out my window. The trees are always full of birds. One of my neighbor has his yard full of the most beautiful flowers of the season. Another neighbor has a bush that attracts the most interesting butterflies and bees every summer.

There is so much to take in when the first snow falls and blankets the ground. I even like it when the area get covered with a thin layer of ice. It makes everything sparkle.

No, I do not have to travel to enjoy the beauty of the Teton. All I have to do is look around my own back yard. There is beauty all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment