Friday, January 6, 2017

Fish Freeze


Last week as I made my way around the Mariner, I notice that all along the shore were dead fishes. There were fishes of all sizes and species. Over night, it seemed that all the fishes died from the same thing.

For the next several days, as I ran into others who visited the Mariner, we came up with several possibilities of the poor fellows demise. Poison algae, virus, even some kind of bacteria were some of the stories we would hear were the causes.

So, I went to the source. The only person who could give me the straight answer. I asked the guy in the Mariner office. He told me that it was the result of a quick freeze right at low tide that killed all the fishes.

Everyone had their own theory. The problem was no one had the right one. I learn that it is not good to just jump to conclusion. Listening to the wrong advice, lead to the wrong answer. When I took the time to seek the right advice, I got the true answer. It was a fish freeze that done them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment