Sunday, January 1, 2017

Looking Back


Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Looking back, I can only hope that this coming year, will move me another step closer, to my goal of living a better life.

Whatever, I decide to do, I can not let the past failures keep me frozen in place. When I can focus on my successes, it helps me to look forward to the future. Yesterday is done. I can not go back and change anything.

Tomorrow is not here. So, I can not go there to change my future. I only have today. As, I say good night to today, I can only reflected on what I did to make it the best day that I could make it.

Looking back is not a bad thing. It helps me to take stock. What I do with the knowledge of the past, can make or break my outlook for tomorrow.

So, today, as I look back, I also look forward with renew hope, and give today the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment