Monday, January 2, 2017

Stand Tall


It looks like this cardinal is trying her best to stand tall. This is not easy to do for a bird. Yet, she is doing it well. She seems to show that she is proud of who she is.

We all can take her example. We are created to be all that we are meant to be. When we stand tall, we are showing the world that we are proud of this very fact. God does not make junk.

I some times forget this. It is so easy to look down on myself. I tend to listen and take to heart when others put me down. It is hard for me to stand tall.

Standing tall only comes easy, when I allow God to show me what He sees in my life. His unconditional love picks me up. His strength keeps me standing against all odds.

As I look at the beautiful cardinal stand tall, I can stand just as tall knowing that God created us just the way He meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment