Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Soda Bottle Feeder


One of the time that I got to go to a dinner for bird lovers, I got this kit to make a bird feeder from a soda bottle. The first few times that I filled it and put it out, the birds did not seem to like it.

My husband brought home a birder hook and I got a new fancy feeder to put on the hook. Since there was two place to hang the feeder on, I decided to try the soda bottle feeder again.

Now, here it the funny thing. Notice which one is empty. I have been watching the birds enjoy both feeders. Yet, they seems to gravitate to the homemade one over and over. It is only when the first one is empty, that they work on the store bought one.

It is like Christmas, when the kids play with the package or the box that the gift comes in over the gift.

It is off to the store to buy some more bird seeds. The soda bottle feeder needs to be filled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment