Friday, February 8, 2019

Drain Baby's Valentine


Those who have followed my blog for a long time, knows that there is a doll on the Aberdeen Proving Ground. This doll sits on a drain not far from the clinic. Each time that I go on base to see the doctors or pick up meds, I pass by the drain. Today he is dressed, ready for Valentine's Day.

Once, I caught the family changing the outfit. It has been a mystery to everyone from the beginning. No one seemed to know who was responsible for the many outfits of the drain baby. I was sworn not to tell.

So, today I am reminded to spread love to everyone I meet. I do not need a holiday like Valentine's Day to send out kindness. A kind word, a small gift or a listening ear are some ways to show my heart.

Like this Valentine's drain baby, I plan on showing off my heart to others. Maybe I will give a love one a bouquet of flowers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment