Monday, February 11, 2019

Yummy Heart


One of the hearts in town made my mouth water for the sweet taste of chocolate cover strawberries. Of course, I can not eat too many strawberries due to my allergy to them. This doe not stop me from know what a yummy treat they are to eat.

Getting a box of chocolates is one of the things I look forward to on Valentine's Day, even if I have to buy it for myself. There is almost a healing property to the morsels of chocolates. When it melts in your mouth, you can feel a sense of calm cover your body.

Giving a box of candy with a flower or two makes a person feel loved. It does not have to be expensive. It does not have to elaborate. It just has to come form the heart.

This chocolate cover heart strawberry is truly a yummy piece of art. I sure do enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment