Saturday, February 23, 2019

One Of Five


In the photo group that I am a member of, we have our meeting once a month. Each month, we have an assignment that we are given to complete. This month assignment was to bring in five picture that represent symmetry. This means that the two side of the picture are similar.

One of my five was a picture of a butterfly in flight. What you are seeing in this picture was a malfunction of the camera. This shot has turned out to be one of my favorite picture. The mistake of the camera created a work of art.

Every time I find myself making a mistake in life, God uses it to create a work of art. I may see it as a malfunction. God sees it as a opportunity to show His grace.

My one of five is also one of my favorite picture that I have ever taken.

1 comment: