Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Osphey Spotted Me


Today. after I got off of work, I headed to the Mariner to see if I could catch some of the birds people have been posted on the MD Birding Facebook site. As I pulled into the park, I spotted an osphey on the nesting box at the entrance.

I made my rounds and took several pictures. The birds were few and I took few pictures. So, I decided to see if I could spot the osphey again. I got in my car went back to the entrance. When I walked out onto the end of the pier, I could not spot the osphey anywhere.

I got back into the car and headed out of the park. At the last moment, I saw him on a pole eating a fish. I had to turn around and try to take some pictures. The lighting was not great, since the sun was setting. I got a little to closer to try and get one decent shot and he spotted me.

Even though I did not get any great pictures, it still was cool to see the osphey. This is a good sign that spring will soon be here. The osphey spotted me, but, I still got the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment