Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clipped Wings

I can imagine the one bird saying to the other "All you have to do is spread your wings and then you will be able to fly." Of course they are not going anywhere. Their wings have been clipped to keep them from flying.
Do you ever wonder if God clips our wings sometime? I know He has clipped my wings many times. It is so easy for me to go on a tangent and try to take flight with an idea that might take me in a direction that God does not want me to go.
Believe me when I tell that I can sometime feel the pain when God has to keep me grounded. But I know that it is for the good when He has to clip my wings.
 There are times when God heals me and I get the okay to take flight. I get to soar like an eagle. That is until the next time I go on a tangent and He has to clip my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment