Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tarp Cat

When painting the outside of the trailer it started to rain. We could not find our cat to let him in the house to get out of the rain. When we started to call out his name he poked his head out of the tarp that was laying on the ground. He had already got out of the rain.
Sometime I forget that he is capable of taking care of himself. He is an out door cat after all.
Many times I forget that my grown children are capable of taking care of their own lives. How many times do I try to tell them what to do knowing full well they already know the answers. I need to let go and let them live their own lives. When I give them room to make their own decisions I get them the ability to grow and become the people that God has attended them to be. I am not saying it is easy. But it is something I must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment