Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Waiting

When we went on vacation one year with our grandson we visited a butterfly garden. It was interesting watch Arthur try to get one of the butterfly to land on him. So he sat down on a butterfly bench and waited with magnify glass in hand.
Waiting is not easy for Arthur. He is built with too much energy inside that just wants to explode. So I was quit impress that he sat there waiting for awhile.
Of course the butterfly did not land on him. But he was okay with that.
What are we willing to sit and wait for in our own life? It is not always easy to wait. We live in a world that gets everything fast and easy. But if we are willing to wait on God only good things can happen. I am willing to sit and wait on God.

1 comment:

  1. Now, you know that this is my favorite post since it features two of "My Favorites"... Butterflies and my "not so little" BFF, Arthur. Great devotional posting and awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete