Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother Goose

Even I know better than to tangle with a mother goose protecting her young. This goose was warning me not to get too close. Believe me I heeded the warning. I kept my distant.
Tomorrow marks the Sunday before Mother's Day. This week I will dedicate each picture to a mother in nature. We can learn from these mothers how to protect, teach and let go of our own offspring.
Today lesson: Don't mess with my baby. How many mothers out there would give up their lives for their babies?
I raise my hand.
When you become a mother your child becomes you whole world. The instinct to protect this child goes into full force the second you hold him or her in your arms for the first time.
Believe me when I tell you that I displayed my "Don't mess with my baby" many times during their young years. Now  that they are all grown it is my grandchildren that I want to protect.
God feels the same way about you and me. He hates it when someone messes with us. I almost feel sorry for anyone who harms even one hair on God's children. God will show them "Don't mess with My babies."

No comments:

Post a Comment