Thursday, May 17, 2012

Snakes Tangle

This morning during my walk I heard a rustling in the bush by the water's edge. Upon investigation I discovered that it was a snake. I could tell that he had just consumed his morning meal since he had a big bulge in his stomach. What I wasn't expecting was that there were really two snake. Not only did he have a meal he also was enjoying a morning romp as well.
I am amazed at the things that I get to witness. God has a plan even in the daily activities of a snake. I am hoping that the lump in his stomach is one of the many rats that has infested the mariner. I wish I could have stayed to see where the snakes makes their home. I would love to get pictures of the snake eggs and babies down the line. Time will tell.
In the meantime I will keep walking and taking pictures of the world that God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment