Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Salamander Surprise

This morning I decide to take my walk before the heat became unbearable. Of course I took my camera along. I am always looking for something new to take a picture of that I can use in my blog.
There was movement on a branch on the ground that caught my eyes. The problem with my eyes is that it is hard to focus on small things. That is one of the reason I bring my camera. It can focus for me. So I was surprise to see that the movement was this salamander. He was no bigger than my indent finger.
This is the first time that I have seen a salamander at the mariner. I keep thinking that I have seen it all there and God shows me how wrong I am. But I am not complaining. I love it when God shows me something new. It reminds me that there is always something in life to look forward too even when you feel like you are in a rut.
So I look forward to what tomorrow brings. It might be another salamander surprise. Whatever it is I can't wait to see what God has in-store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment