Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No Energy

Yesterday I felt like this squirrel. He seemed to have no energy as he made it from pole to pole. At each stop he would take a breather before making his next move.

I would put a load of laundry in and take a break. Next I got some dishes done than took another break. With each activity I would fine myself with no energy to go the next step. I did not even get outside to do my walking. I just barely made it through work. When I got home I just went to bed. I'll blame it on the rain.

There are days that just seems to drain you. But you muddle through until you get over the hump.
Today I had energy. I finished my laundry, cleaned and sorted through some junk and even walked around the Mariner before work.

When I finish posting I plan on getting a good night rest so that I can hang onto the energy. No more no energy day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment