Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bird Nest

For years now I have been trying to get a picture of a red-winged blackbird's nest. The problem has been that they built them deep in the field of cattails.

This day as I watched the blackbirds flying in and out of the cattails, I notice one was pretty close to me. As I try hard to place where the nest must be, a gust of wind blew against the field and exposed the nest for me.

I tried to take pictures with my camera but was to close. If  I backed up I would lose my view. I thank God for cell phones. I took it out and got this pictures.

God is so good to me. He loves giving me some of the desires of my heart.

I know I can not have all my desires of my heart. If this was so, I would live in a mansion, drive new cars and never run out of money.

Today He gave me what I needed. This is all I can ask for, because it made me smile the rest of the day. God is GOOD.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment