Thursday, June 18, 2015

Butterfly droplets

Today after the morning rain, I set off to Harford Glen to check on the cocoon that I am waiting to open. While I did not see any Baltimore checker-spotted butterflies, I did see some cool things.

There were many other bugs, butterflies and birds enjoying the refreshing air. There was this one butterfly that seemed to be drinking from the water droplets. He was just as pretty as the checker-spotted. So I did not mind not seeing them today.

The checker-spotted cocoon has not open yet. So I will check on it tomorrow.

Today I drank in the sights of the Glen and its many creatures. Just like this butterfly, I found the water droplets refreshing and was drawn to them.

The rain seemed to renew the plants and  provided refreshment for the many lives making the Glen their home. It was a pleasure watching the interactions of the butterfly and the water droplets. It refreshed me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment