Monday, June 22, 2015

Butterfly Eggs

Finally, I got pictures of the Baltimore checker-spotted butterfly eggs. It has come full circle. I watched the caterpillar turn into a cocoon, than into a butterfly. I capture them as they mate and now the eggs.

It is so exciting to see how God's creatures live the life that they were created to live. They do not fight with God and try to be something that they are not. Their lives are simple.

But it is not so for me. I question everything and I am not always sure of my place in life. Life is not simple.

The one thing I do is turn to God. He gives me the answers I seek and helps me to know what His plans are for me.

He blesses me with the desires of my heart, when it goes along with His desires for me. Like today, getting to see the butterfly eggs was a true blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment