Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dragonfly Love

I am always on the look out for evidences of how God's creatures multiply. You know, make babies. When I came across this pair of dragonflies, I had to take several pictures.

I notice the one on the right looks like she was producing eggs. Or maybe it was the one on the left. It was really hard to tell. Anyway, it was interesting to see. I wished I could have stayed to see what they would do with the eggs.

I want so bad to get the whole cycle of anything. Butterflies, dragonflies and birds. Tomorrow I do have permission to go each day to Harford Glen to keep an eye out on one of the cocoons. I just praying that it has not hatched these past two days.

I feel like there is so much to see and learn about God creatures. Each day I can not wait to see what I might discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment