Friday, December 16, 2016

A Baker's Touch

Hi, this is just Ginger man checking in on the progress of the Holiday spirit. In the picture above, is one of my favorite thing about Christmas. Cookies.

One of the thing I have notice at my job, is that many of my co-workers have been bringing in homemade cookies. Today, we were treated to peanut butter cookies with a Hersey kiss in the middle. Yum, yum, yum. The cookie melted in my mouth.

There are many cookies that I enjoy eating throughout the season. My favorite cookies of all time, are Snicker Doodles. You see the jar in the picture as well as the tray? All Snicker doodle. If that was sitting on my table, they would all by gone by the morning.

So, if you have the baker's touch, this would be a great way to share in the Holiday spirit. I can not imagine anyone turning away a gift of home made cookies.

This is ginger man checking out, enjoying my cookies until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment