Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Just Ask For Help


I will be the first to admit, I am as stubborn as a mule or donkey. When I set my mind on doing a project at work, I do not like to wait for help. Instead, I huff and puff, moan and groan and put myself to hardship to complete my goal.

Tonight, I worked on the car seats. As I climbed the ladder many times and pulled and pushed each seat, I was being defeated by the weight and size of the boxes. The manager on duty, told me to get help. I told him, I can do it.

After a couple of hours, I realized I could not do it. So, I called on my walkies for help. My manager proceeded to answer by saying he was proud of me. All I had to do was just ask for help.

How many times do I find myself doing the same thing with God. I tell Him I can do it myself. Before I know it, I am over my head. God tells me, all I have to do is just ask for help.

Finally, I surrender and ask, He answer by saying He is proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment