Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ginger Man Eye

 Hi, I am a ginger man and I am keeping my eyes on you. Yes, I am talking to you. From December 1st to December 25th, I will be watching to see who has the Christmas spirit.

It is the season to put our focus on others needs before our own. As we shop for our friends and family, are we thinking about our neighbors in need as well? Do we have the spirit of a giving heart?

I do not know what my plans are yet. There are so many ways to show the Christmas spirit. I might back some cookies to hand out, donate to a local charity or just go to a neighbor. Even better yet, I do all three.

The point I am trying to get at is, let make this the year we give more than we receive. Lets find a way to give everyday. Tomorrow, this ginger man will be checking in to see what you are doing. I will also be reporting on my progress as well.

Happy Christmas Spirit to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment