Saturday, December 3, 2016

Snow Bunting

Hi, Gingerman checking in. How far are you willing to go to get what you are after? Well, today I want to North Point State Park in Edgemere. This is a first for me.

Why, do you ask? Because everyone I know who loves birds were telling me that the snow buntings were there. I have never seem one much less taken a picture of any. When we got there, a couple of birders said that they were at the end of the pier on the rocks. So, off I went.

Disappointment set in as there were no birds on the rock. I waited for a few minutes, then headed back. Something told me to climb on the rocks and look a little more closely. There out poppped not one, not two, but three snow buntings. The trip was worth it after all.

My questions today is how far are you willing to go to show your Holiday spirit? Believe me when I say, there is no distant too far to give a little love. The trip will be worth it.

This is Gingerman checking out,



No comments:

Post a Comment