Monday, December 5, 2016

Unusual Heart

Ginger man checking in tonight. So, what unusual heart stories have you all been doing this week? I hope I am inspiring you to take action and show the Holiday spirit in unique ways.

One of the things that I get involved with is helping some of the seniors citizens decorate their trees for Christmas. One time while one of my other friend who helps out was pulling out hooks to attach to some ornaments, a few fell and made the shape of a heart. 

I knew we were showing our love and Holiday spirit and God was showing us that He approved by sending a sign of this unusual heart.

Is there anyone who might need your help this week? Maybe you can help out with decorating, shopping or even a little cleaning. You do not have to give a gift. Just give of your time. Time spent with someone can be the greatest gift of all.

This is Ginger man checking out until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment