Friday, December 9, 2016

Gas It Up

This is a first for this Ginger man. Here is a car that is plugged in. A car that doe not need gas. How cool is that?

Talking to a co-worker about the way to show the Holiday spirit, she told me that one of the thing she is doing is giving out gas cards. Now, how cool is that? This is something that everyone can use, except for the guy who owns the car in this picture.

There is not a week that goes by that I do not have to gas up my car. I like going to BJ's where I can get gas for five cent cheaper when I purchase something inside the store first. I did that today, in fact.

So if you you are trying to come up with an unique idea to show the Holiday spirit, get a gas card. Find a person who is in need and tell them to gas it up.

This is Ginger man checking out, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment