Sunday, December 4, 2016

Posing Squirrel

Hi, Ginger man checking in. So what good things are you doing today? Four days in December and I am just getting started. No action is to small when you are giving in the spirit of the Holiday.

Every time I take my nature walks, I like to take picture of the many people who I run into with there pets. There are times that I catch them in the action of interacting with the resident of the Mariner like this squirrel posing for me.

One such person has taken upon herself to feed the squirrels everyday. The squirrels are so comfortable with her that they take the peanut from her hands and her mouth. So, I took pictures of her with them.

Today I ran into her and gave her copies of the pictures. It made her day. A simple act of using my camera and spending less than a dollar, I showed the spirit of the holidays by using my gift of taking pictures.

What small thing can you do today that takes just your time and talent to make a person day?

This is Ginger man checking out until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment