Sunday, December 25, 2016

Joy

Hi, Ginger man checking in for the last time. This holiday season has been a time of great joy and some great sadness.

With the lost of a few friends, my nephew and my aunt, today brings some pain to my heart. There are so many people who are trying to enjoy today without loves one. My prayers are with each one.

With the many stories that were shared about the many ways of showing the Holiday spirit, my heart is filled with joy. Thank you all for giving of your time, talent and love.

As the year winds down, I hope that we all can carry on with showing the love of God to our family, friends and others. Let us all commit to giving all year long.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all. Thank you for reading and sharing. This is Ginger man checking out until next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment