Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Muskrat Splash


Each time I walk the short boardwalk at Harford Glen, I look for the muskrat. He is one of my favorite creature to watch there. The past several weeks I have not seen any sign of him.

After walking around the grounds and getting some cool shots of the other inhabitants, I went back to the boardwalk. While bending over the rail, I was scare by a sudden splash behind me. As I turned to see what it was, there swimming towards me was the muskrat.


You can tell he was on a mission. I do not think he realized that I was there. He made his way to a bush and eat several small branches. When he had his fill, he proceeded to take a branch back to his abode.

I wished that I could have follow him and find his home. But the boardwalk only goes a short distant. I had to say goodbye. I thank the muskrat for his splash. Without it I would not have gotten to enjoy our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment