Thursday, August 15, 2019

Yellowlegs Chase


There were three of them dashing back and forth, head down in the water. It was hard to get my camera to focus on them to get a shot off. As soon as I got one in my sight, it would be off chasing whatever was in the water.


It was unusual for me to see three of them together. The greater yellowlegs are a nice sightings for me. I do not get to see them often. These guys sure were busy searching for food. It was almost comical.


I never did get a picture of what they were eating. It was fun watching their many efforts. This is not the first time that I have seen them at Harford Glen. But, I have not seen them anywhere else. I will be back, as long as I can to seek them out. Maybe next time, I will get to see what is for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment