Monday, February 3, 2020

Beach Bubbles


Once, while walking near the beach, I noticed that there were bubbles growing out of the sand. They were so cool. I had not seen this before and the effect of the mixture of the sand and water made for a unusual sight.

I wanted to capture this piece of art on film. Well, really on a SD card. Even though I got several shots off, it does not do the bubbles justest.


The lighting was just in the right position to give a glow to the domes lining the water edge. They were like clear marbles magnifying the sand below. I wished that I could have collected them all and put them on display.


I hated to leave the beach bubbles. Yet, I know that I will them again. When God shows me His wonders, it is a gift that He keeps on giving. As long as I have my camera on hand, I will seek to share His wonders from shore to shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment