Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Lunch Surprise


One time while walking around Harford Glen, I was surprise by what I believe is a female yellowthroat. One minute, the branch was empty. The next, there she was with lunch.

She must have pulled it out of the ground. I watched as she enjoyed this nice juicy bug. Of course, you would not see me taking part in this meal. I do not even like the idea of touching any bugs. Taking pictures of bugs is fine with me.

I have to say, I do like getting surprises. I like being surprised. When an old friend shows up at my door, a package is delivered or an unexpected check shows up in the mailbox, my heart skips many beats.

Every time I see others get surprises by unexpected things, my heart skips a beat for them. It does not matter if the surprise comes in a small package or a large box, It is always worth it when it comes from the heart of a friend or family.

The yellowthroat lunch surprise, was a nice surprise for me. I look forward to the many more surprises that each new day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment