Friday, February 7, 2020

Squirrel Or Chipmunk


When on vacation, I am always in search of any chipmunks. They are so small and beyond cute. But, there are times that I mistake the ground squirrel for a chipmunk, like this one here. They are small, cute and looks just like a chipmunk.

It was not until I got a book of mammals, that I found out that this little critter was not a chipmunk. With out the help of the many books on birds, mammals and bugs, I would make all kinds of mistakes identifing them.

There is another book that helps me. The Bible helps me to identify what is right or wrong. With in the pages of this Book, I find the answers to many questions.

Squirrel or chipmunk, the answers are there in the many books that I have. I just have to open the pages to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment