Saturday, February 1, 2020

Sunrise And Sunset


Some time back, I went with my photo group to take pictures at a farm. We went early in the morning to catch the sunrise. Than, right around dusk to get the sunset.

I am not that great at getting myself in the right position to get a great sunset or sunrise shot. So, I set out just to enjoy taking pictures of anything. Toward the end of the day, I spotted this doe out in the field. It was hard, since she blended in so well with the vegetation.

Being there as the sunset was a pleasure. Yet, it was harder to get any pictures. The time of the sunrise was a bit easier as the morning grew brighter.

Sunrise or sunset, the day spent with others who enjoy taking pictures as much as I do, made this day a day I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment