Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Half Way


I had to send my favorite camera away to get it fixed. So, in the mean time, I have to use the dreaded camera. The problem with this camera, is that the shutter does not work right. I only get half a picture.

The bottom half is always black. I have learn to work with this limitation. I make sure that the subject of the picture is always  on the top. just like this king fisher flying.

I myself, have many limitations. I wear glasses, wear compression stockings and many other things to make it through the day. These limitations are minor compared to others who deal with more difficult ones.

I am in awe with those who have to use things like wheelchairs, walkers and braces to get around. Those who are blind, have hearing problems and unable to talk, gets my respect, when they accomplish more them I do with these issues.

My learning to deal with the dreaded camera and getting this picture, is small to these people who have learn to find the best part of themselves to deal with their limitations. They focus on the good and leave the rest behind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment