Friday, February 28, 2020

Where Is Winter?


I just want to know, where is winter? This is the first year that we have not seen any measurement of snow. I did see a few flurries today. Just like this winter wren, that took me many days to get a shot of, the snow is hard to find.

There is still a chance that before the end of March, we will pay with a blizzard of all blizzard. It has happened before. Not that I am looking forward to a bad snow storm. But, I do like getting pictures of snow covered trees and bushes.

Getting the picture of this cutie winter wren took time. I know that I have to wait and keep a look out for the opportunity to get my snow pictures. Until than, I will be happy to seek out the God's creatures.

Where is winter? I do not know. I know that it has not shown up here. I know that others have seen epic snow storms. When we will get ours, only God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment