Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birthday


Today my grandson turns twelve. It is hard to believe that he started life slightly over one pound twelve ounces. Yet here he is healthy and strong by the grace of God.

I have so much to be thankful for each day. I am reminded of this as each of my grandchildren celebrate their birthdays. My granddaughter turned eight last month. Three months from now the other two granddaughters celebrates growing another year older.

The passing of each year makes me grow more conscience of my life and what is important. God, family and friends tops the list. Without them life is not worth living.

So I say Happy Birthday to my grandson. May he have many more and that I get to be there to celebrate them.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one. Tone, composition, lighting... very nice!

    ReplyDelete