Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mariner's Bigfoot

Monday while the snow was still coming down my husband, grandson and I went to the Mariner to get some Winter pictures. Along one of the path we came across what looked like the print of a bigfoot. I had to take a picture of it. My husband put his foot next to it to show the size of the print.

Of course I do not really believe in bigfoot. I do believe there are animals that has yet to be discover both in the oceans and lands all around us. While I would have to see a bigfoot up front and personal to believe in them. I don't need to see everything in nature to believe in them. If there is good evidences to examine I will believe.

The only thing I do believe in sight unseen is the reality of Jesus. The Bible gives me the evidences to examine. It is all I need to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment